About Angel Crafts
Do you want to spend more time with your family and friends, have fun, be creative, relieve some stress, remove your children from their iPads and computer games? Angel Crafts can help!
Angel Crafts offer an extensive and varied range of items to paint known as ‘bisque’ – a piece of plain white ceramic ready for painting, glazing and re-firing.
Specialist paints are required for the pottery painting which enable them to be placed onto the bisque items before being glazed and fired in a kiln.
All paints we use are non-toxic and wash from tabletops (and children!) with a quick wipe.
Colour ranges and shades are extensive depending on the number of coats applied – to achieve maximum colour it is advisable to apply three coats of colour to your bisque. The paint range we offer contains high colour pigmentation to ensure your desired colour is achieved.
With each package there will be an easy to follow instruction guide to ensure that you get the most out of the item and achieve the best finish you can. It is a very simple process which can be broken down to:
- Wipe down your bisque with a damp sponge to remove any dust and check your item
- Select your colours and squeeze small amounts into the paint palettes to ensure no wastage and to measure the paint required for your item
- Apply the number of coats required depending on the finish ensuring 5 to 10 minutes dry time between each coat.
It is a simple process and you can vary the length of time each item will take to complete depending on the number of coats applied, the size of the bisque and the detail of both the bisque and the painting itself.
We suggest at least one hour is required to apply the minimum of coats, detail and allow time for ‘socialising’.
- Select an existing, or create a bespoke, package from Angel Crafts
- Agree delivery and collection dates and confirm final price
- Your package will be delivered with full payment (cash or cheque) required
- The main event – have fun creating your masterpiece!
- We will collect your painted bisque and accessories no later than 7 days after painting
- Angel Crafts will glaze and leave bisque to dry for up to 24hrs
- After drying, we will fire the bisque in our kiln (a process lasting up to 24hrs)
- We will deliver your finished pieces no later than 7 days after collection.
Contact Angel Crafts
Angel Crafts - making pottery painting accessible to all.
Ready to organise a fun and creative activity or event with your family and friends?
Call us on 07809 592 024, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.